when I play on pc and do the swift convenience robbery it never fails but every time I do it on mobile it fails, as the title says is this just coincidence and terrible luck or some weird bug?
bug or terrible luck?
Started by EggFriedRice [2420435] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 6 likes ·
Coincidence and terrible luck tbf. - Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
· 6 likes ·
Just stop doing it on mobile and yer golden ;) - zuni [2313936] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
Question1: How many crimes have you committed previously ? I didn't do Swift Robbery until I had roughly 1.2k crimes completed. If you continue to fail I would go back to mugging the lawyer. I mugged the Lawyer 500 times, …
Just a coincidence
Coincidence and terrible luck tbf.
Just stop doing it on mobile and yer golden ;)
Coincidence
Question1: How many crimes have you committed previously ? I didn't do Swift Robbery until I had roughly 1.2k crimes completed. If you continue to fail I would go back to mugging the lawyer. I mugged the Lawyer 500 times, before I went to Swift Robberies. I did Swift Robberies 220 times and then Thorough Robberies until I was around 30 NNB then proceeded to Arsons.
Question 2: Do you have the following item enhancer?
The Balaclava is a warm hat that covers the whole head. It has two eye holes for improved vision and a convenient mouth hole for barking orders at bank and convenience store staff.
Question 2: Do you have the following item enhancer?
The Balaclava is an Enhancer Item.
The Balaclava is a warm hat that covers the whole head. It has two eye holes for improved vision and a convenient mouth hole for barking orders at bank and convenience store staff.
Effect: Improves success rate for the Armed Robbery crime.
excuse the late timing but i think that might answer the problem, i might have sold that thinking i wont need it then tried the crime
> The Balaclava is a warm hat that covers the whole head.
bahahahahaha *wheezes* ahhhhhhhhh
that shit tickled me too much, i forgot how golden some of the item descriptions are xD
bahahahahaha *wheezes* ahhhhhhhhh
that shit tickled me too much, i forgot how golden some of the item descriptions are xD
Then play it on PC