If the RR tab is open and I then open another tab, use that tab to attack someone, and then return to the RR tab, it sends me to http://www.torn.com/loader2.php?sid=attackTest and then to https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack
That was worded a bit funnily, so I'll try and simplify it-
1. open RR tab
2. open separate tab
3. use separate tab to attack someone
4. return to RR tab
Not too sure what is causing this, but had some faction mates also confirm that this also happens on their end, so i doubt it is any issues on my end.
Chromium web browser, unsure of device
That was worded a bit funnily, so I'll try and simplify it-
1. open RR tab
2. open separate tab
3. use separate tab to attack someone
4. return to RR tab
Not too sure what is causing this, but had some faction mates also confirm that this also happens on their end, so i doubt it is any issues on my end.
Chromium web browser, unsure of device