How's everyone doing? Very quiet here...
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 48
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- cow [2048141]
· 20 likes ·
I am not doing well. I have eaten all the grass in all of the surrounding fields because I have nothing better to do . [image: i.imgur.com]
I am not doing well. I have eaten all the grass in all of the surrounding fields because I have nothing better to do
.
[image: i.imgur.com]
.
[image: i.imgur.com]
It’s going okay thanks, how are you?
omg you must have skipped leg day
NEVER SKIP LEG DAY
NEVER SKIP LEG DAY
Those are some mighty fine T-Bone's you have there young lady.
Mighty fine indeed!
Mighty fine indeed!
Butter comes from milk. Milk comes from a cow. She's your grandmother, Butters.
Yeah that's not how it works kid.
You also left off the 's' in your haste to try to be clever.
You also left off the 's' in your haste to try to be clever.
Its pretty bad actually. It my aunt was diagnosed with lung cancer over the weekend, found that bit of news out 2 hours after postponing my wedding for a year, my fiance is having a mental health breakdown. Im working outside in the pouring rain because im "essential". And its taking everything ive got to not ask my coworkers for a smoke because i made the great decision 2 months ago to quit. Im full of rage, and im feeling guilty about it because despite all that, i still have it better than 99% of the people in the streets protesting in the US.
That is my rant, thanks for reading
Have a good day everyone
That is my rant, thanks for reading
Have a good day everyone
Quiet is not bad. Are you one of those people who can't stand quiet and must fill space with small talk?
I don't like small talk.
How's the weather?
I don't like small talk.
How's the weather?
It's not even halfway through 2020 and we're already dealing with a global pandemic, food shortages, violent race riots all over the US, an idiot in the White House, and now I just found out drummer Neal Peart from Rush died this year as well...
But I have weed so I'm feeling pretty optimistic.
But I have weed so I'm feeling pretty optimistic.
i really hope that is photoshop, that was the ugliest cow i ever seen , the head and body proportions are way off
Also kenny rogers... the man knew when to fold 'em
I almost brought him up also but I'm in the denial stages of grief so I'm just gonna pretend a bit longer that he's still around.
Hi there! Doing well here, thanks! :)
Moved to Graveyard - Low Quality Content