Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a faction

Started by taliahope [2460287] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
taliahope [2460287]
I am not a very active player. But I am feeling rather lonely , so want to join a faction who wud welcome me

Chats can get a bit naughty. All girls faction would be better

I don't need support or don't care about faction benefits

I need friends