Closed
Graveyard please
Started by Briggy [2223621] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mr_Red [1693261]
· 3 likes ·
6 upvotes with no confirmed 'investments' fairly low networth and all the posters so far are fairly low level or in the guy's faction. I mean I'm certainly not calling you a liar or anything but I've often found if … - DALLOZ [2510086]
· 3 likes ·
Realistically, he'll pay out some noobs early to make as if the ponzi scheme is making insane payouts. This will tempt a greater number of people to invest more into the scheme until eventually, the guy will not be able …
Trustworthy and reliable guy, I'd trust him with my entire net worth. R++.
I will be investing by this weekend!
Cool… I think that I’m going to open an investment account with this man.
6 upvotes with no confirmed 'investments' fairly low networth and all the posters so far are fairly low level or in the guy's faction.
I mean I'm certainly not calling you a liar or anything but I've often found if a deal is too good to be true then it is. Realistically this looks like it'll evolve into a Ponzi Scheme
I mean I'm certainly not calling you a liar or anything but I've often found if a deal is too good to be true then it is. Realistically this looks like it'll evolve into a Ponzi Scheme
Realistically, he'll pay out some noobs early to make as if the ponzi scheme is making insane payouts.
This will tempt a greater number of people to invest more into the scheme until eventually, the guy will not be able to satisfy all his promises and payout everyone who has invested into the scheme.
Also, if you're investing 100m, that's a payout of $2m per week. Any reasonable 'investor' would tell you NOT to invest for such a small payout.
This will tempt a greater number of people to invest more into the scheme until eventually, the guy will not be able to satisfy all his promises and payout everyone who has invested into the scheme.
Also, if you're investing 100m, that's a payout of $2m per week. Any reasonable 'investor' would tell you NOT to invest for such a small payout.
Hi Mr Red, all personal preference. I have the time to play with the stocks. Making 2% is fairly easy on the stock market every week. Thanks for the time to comment though. Take it easy.
Hi Dalloz, making an investment into the torn city bank will not get you 2M a week of 100mil? So whats the point? Each to their own Dalloz, I will pay out 2% a week, its really that simple. If people think it's a con they will not invest. Thanks for the comment ? take care for now
Hey. Good for you. I hope it works out.
Couple of questions...
1. How will you track our balances? Technically, we'd need updated balances every week, right? How will we see those?
2. If we don't withdrawal, you just keep re-investing right? So, if I give you 10m today, I can withdrawal 16m after 24 weeks?
3. The table below is basically your 2% guarantee, right? If someone invests 1m...
Couple of questions...
1. How will you track our balances? Technically, we'd need updated balances every week, right? How will we see those?
2. If we don't withdrawal, you just keep re-investing right? So, if I give you 10m today, I can withdrawal 16m after 24 weeks?
3. The table below is basically your 2% guarantee, right? If someone invests 1m...
| Balance | Week |
| 1,000,000 | 1 |
| 1,020,000 | 2 |
| 1,040,400 | 3 |
| 1,061,208 | 4 |
| 1,082,432 | 5 |
| 1,104,081 | 6 |
| 1,126,162 | 7 |
| 1,148,686 | 8 |
| 1,171,659 | 9 |
| 1,195,093 | 10 |
| 1,218,994 | 11 |
| 1,243,374 | 12 |
| 1,268,242 | 13 |
| 1,293,607 | 14 |
| 1,319,479 | 15 |
| 1,345,868 | 16 |
| 1,372,786 | 17 |
| 1,400,241 | 18 |
| 1,428,246 | 19 |
| 1,456,811 | 20 |
| 1,485,947 | 21 |
| 1,515,666 | 22 |
| 1,545,980 | 23 |
| 1,576,899 | 24 |
| 1,608,437 | 25 |
| 1,640,606 | 26 |
| 1,673,418 | 27 |
| 1,706,886 | 28 |
| 1,741,024 | 29 |
| 1,775,845 | 30 |
| 1,811,362 | 31 |
| 1,847,589 | 32 |
| 1,884,541 | 33 |
| 1,922,231 | 34 |
| 1,960,676 | 35 |
| 1,999,890 | 36 |
| 2,039,887 | 37 |
| 2,080,685 | 38 |
| 2,122,299 | 39 |
| 2,164,745 | 40 |
| 2,208,040 | 41 |
| 2,252,200 | 42 |
| 2,297,244 | 43 |
| 2,343,189 | 44 |
| 2,390,053 | 45 |
| 2,437,854 | 46 |
| 2,486,611 | 47 |
| 2,536,344 | 48 |
| 2,587,070 | 49 |
| 2,638,812 | 50 |
| 2,691,588 | 51 |
| 2,745,420 | 52 |
this looks legit to me. Where do I sign up?
Hi Hawk, thanks for the question.
Your investment will never go up, you will get 2% every week. If you chooses to reinvest it that's fine. I'll just add 2% on every week like your chart ? cheers
Your investment will never go up, you will get 2% every week. If you chooses to reinvest it that's fine. I'll just add 2% on every week like your chart ? cheers
Investments must be in by Tuesday 2200 Torn Time to recive next payout ?