Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please

Started by Miasmuh [2552750] on in Roleplay.

335 replies · 825 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 336 / 336 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
336
Discussion span
→
Authority score
12 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Miasmuh [2552750]
Well I kinda accidentally started it here. It's not RP tho, just a chill environment for anything. General Discussion maybe?
Miasmuh [2552750]
Should this be an RP? I wasn't planning on it but I guess it might work.

Wait I can't move this thread to Role Playing by myself can i?
Miasmuh [2552750]
I think we need another ball pit. Or maybe expand the one we have. I think we also need a slide, one for drunk people, not suitable for kids
Miasmuh [2552750]
Sure. And if you got tools, bring those too. I sold mine to feed my addiction of buying colourful things to an imaginary bar