Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Bug or ?

Started by TinoMoney [2439997] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
HLTV doesn't show the match, I found the results on Liquipedia, it says Epsilon won 16-10 on Inferno:

[image: i.imgur.com]
This is a bit confusing because tipify says Epsilon won too. However gg.bet says Fragbox won. I am unable to locate Betfair results page (Torn follows Betfair API results I believe). I will pass this along to Sergey for now to clear up the confusion.

Thanks..!!
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
Sometimes beffair sends "LOST" status for both runners when the bets should be refunded. I'll check if it's that case.
Thanks
flufffy [494285]
The results I saw had Epsilon winning but it seems there is different results out there. Weird. I said they shouldn’t do e-sports