GRAVEYARD THIS POST
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Yui907 [2321711]
· 2 likes ·
Unfortunately my sexuality is Strïctús and therefore, as you are Strait, this will be impossible. There aren't many Straits here, you may wish to look somewhere else, it's a bit of a specific one. - Judge_Doom [2140277]
· 2 likes ·
I'm a peninsula. I get along with archipelagos very well.
Unfortunately my sexuality is Strïctús and therefore, as you are Strait, this will be impossible.
There aren't many Straits here, you may wish to look somewhere else, it's a bit of a specific one.
There aren't many Straits here, you may wish to look somewhere else, it's a bit of a specific one.
I'm a peninsula. I get along with archipelagos very well.
sorry i am parallel
sorry, I'm just a bay...