Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sold

Started by WizardRubic [1615031] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
WizardRubic [1615031]
Selling 10* pub 750m (price i bought it for)

Currently not profitable, but it's slowly making more

Employees are currently not paid. Guys were signed on with the assumption that trains would be rotated freely
WizardRubic [1615031]
Not sure but I tried to buy one for weeks and couldn't get anyone to sell

Definitely open to offers though

AFAIK mine's the only 10* for sale now so it's in a similar position
There is someone in that selling mega thread looking for 750m for a 9* though. Mine is losing cash and I don't know the financial situation of hers but I'd argue the pub I have is more valuable since if the next director didn't want to lose cash they could just let it fall to 9*.