Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Contest...20mil

Started by 19thSS [2224199] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
19thSS [2224199]
Hey everyone. Need a new pfp pic so I decided to make a contest. Only one winner. Price - 20 lemons
Sounds good eh?

I am looking for a pfp with a "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." theme
(Something similar to what I have now...or completely different. It's your decision to make.)

Prior knowledge of stalker series would be a huge advantage. All "easter eggs" and inside jokes would put you above others.

Bt

Favourite faction: Mercenaries
Buruko [2455572]
Never played Stalker and don't know any Easter eggs but quick search says it's a survival FPS based in Chernobyl. This always makes me think of the Ferris wheel in all the docs and photos. So working with that for background and the Merc reference I made these.

[image: imgur.com] [image: imgur.com] [image: imgur.com]

Three variants depending on the level of 'game detail' you wanted versus art pop.