Your guts will tell you the things that cant be done and you have two options , 1 submit to it , 2 get over it but what will we do
most of us do neither of this and we simply ignore, we ignore our guts.
Once personality is the thing which is big factor of reaction about the action you can take by simply following your own god dam guts
Lets take an oath with me if you are reading then be serious about this
Gut Oath
"I me & myself from now on will always follow my gut feelings"
"This is the code of my living it is the Art I will follow from here on for my own self"
"I am following my guts only for having no regrets at all at higher level"
"Meanwhile shit get tough, I shit tougher"
"I consider this as my Bushido (Samurai Code), Nindo (Ninja Way), etc "
"I will live true to my gut feelings, that's all that's Life like shit and it will happen "
"Either this way or that way, But I will Decide my own Way"
most of us do neither of this and we simply ignore, we ignore our guts.
Once personality is the thing which is big factor of reaction about the action you can take by simply following your own god dam guts
Lets take an oath with me if you are reading then be serious about this
Gut Oath
"I me & myself from now on will always follow my gut feelings"
"This is the code of my living it is the Art I will follow from here on for my own self"
"I am following my guts only for having no regrets at all at higher level"
"Meanwhile shit get tough, I shit tougher"
"I consider this as my Bushido (Samurai Code), Nindo (Ninja Way), etc "
"I will live true to my gut feelings, that's all that's Life like shit and it will happen "
"Either this way or that way, But I will Decide my own Way"