Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha Stumped

Started by Troll [2394686] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 535 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Twitter [2309219]
I think I can handle this one...

When a person loves Torn very very much they find ways to express that love. Sometimes they show it by donating a little cash in the form of DP's, and sometimes they just spend a lot of time cuddled up with their phones or laptops training and chaining...

But sometimes their love turns a little dark and obsessive, and they begin to feel like they might be missing out on the best parts of Torn. So these incels make a pact with the D3vl and, from that unholy union, a multi account is born.
HastaLaVistaBby [1608986]
Don't think I've seen one before that can't be solved by second guessing the system.
Here I don't even know what error to look for. Best guess would be cap, if it's a missing letter.
Biggus--Dickus [2226155]
One stupid one I got was "which one of these has an extra capital letter." Answer was "NatalIe" took me like two minutes to realize it's a capital "i" because there's no size difference in the captcha
Mysteria [276863]
I’m reaching but would the wrong one be Nine ? All the others are names of things. Nine is a number that would have been my only guess