Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave Please

Started by Twitter [2309219] on in Graveyard.

188 replies · 4.38k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 189 / 189 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
189
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Enigma [2025298] ×2

Twitter [2309219]
Update: Kata gets triggered, tells all in an emotional post. Read on to decide for yourselves who's obsessed with whom. ;)

Please post here the information you'd like to share regarding my past account history. Thinly veiled threats are unbecoming of your stature in this community, and spreading rumors is so childish.

Let's hear it then - tell your faithful followers who you recruited to run your revive faction, only to let them buy it right out from under you. The community deserves to know, and I would just love for them to hear it from your own mouth.

------------

For the rest of you, while we wait on her to conjure up a response, please feel free to take guesses as to what could be so damaging to me that she'd feel a need to threaten me with. I know she's already told some, so gonna be fun to see if anyone else wants to beat her to the story.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


Edit: A couple anonymous mails received, just for your reading pleasure.
Twitter [2309219]
No sir, not desperate at all. I'd have preferred to let ghosts stay dead, but she wants to threaten me with it and I'm just not the one...

Game on.
joei [2474002]
stop hating on queen kata because you are jealous you don't run a very popular news station
SpeedSkateR [10106]
So much salt in the GD lately. Admittedly I am slightly saddened that I have minimal salt to contribute lately.

Though I'd be curious to your own side of the story, Stoned. This post seems very vague and I am sure you have more information to provide.