Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referrals

Started by JimmyJames [581165] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KingWink [2374710] ×1

JimmyJames [581165]
All these bugs about referrals made me go look at mine and I noticed one of my referrals is not listed and I haven't received anything since he reached level 10...
  • KingWink has reached level 10. Because you referred him to Torn, you have received 250 points, 31 days of donator status, an Ergonomic Keyboard, and a Lawyer Business Card. 03:33:25 28/09/19
  • You have successfully referred KingWink. Once they have validated, they will be added to your referral list and you will start earning rewards from them as they level up. 20:43:14 05/09/19

Mentions: KingWink [2374710]

JimmyJames [581165]
Do you guys even read these? This happens to me all the time where I report something and it's lumped in with something similar but not the same. I have the award, that's not what this is about.

Every 10 levels I'm supposed to get 250 points, 31 days of donator status, and two items... I got them when he reached level 10, but I haven't received anything since. Wink is now level 45, so I'm owed for 20, 30, and 40.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Ahh, we can ask Stewie for a log check in that case. Apologies, I misunderstood that you were referring to the awards. There's no reason for the referral system to stop giving out bonuses, so we can check the logs and see if anything is missing. Thanks!