For the past few days, I’ve noticed that my gym gains have gone from 130 to 150 ish per one rep down to 20 to 30 in all 4 categories. At first, I thought it was temporary after OD’ing on xanax (that’s when I actually noticed; the OD happened on 06/06 at 00:26 TCT and I noticed shortly after), but the drug cooldown has ended days ago and still my gains are much lower than they used to be. I recently moved into a PI that gives more happy than the previous one (4575 now) and owe $0 on upkeep as I type this, so the gains should, on the contrary, only be better. Additionally, I have changed job (5* An to 7* AN), have never read a book about anything in Torn, have changed gyms from Anabolics to Core! on 06/06 at 22:41 TCT and the problem has been the same from one gym to another. A Torn helper asked me, just about an hour ago, to try and do one rep of strength in both gyms to see if perhaps the problem had been solved, but I got +31 in each on full happy.
Two days after first noticing the issue, I tried training again and, this time, took screenshots as proof (my happy was 4552/4574 when I started taking the screenshots, but the 2 previous reps were exactly the same) --> https://imgur.com/a/6929BA3
I don't know what to do... Thank you!
Two days after first noticing the issue, I tried training again and, this time, took screenshots as proof (my happy was 4552/4574 when I started taking the screenshots, but the 2 previous reps were exactly the same) --> https://imgur.com/a/6929BA3
I don't know what to do... Thank you!