Has anyone been able to take away the two step verification for purchasing things on item market? Kinda annoying to have to click twice to buy something that's less then 100000, just saying, if I want to buy 100 things someone put up on the market, I have to click 200 times in order to purchase all 100, not saying my little thumbs can handle all the pushups but at the same time it is bothersome
Two-step purchases
Started by DoctorHensly [2245275] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 4 likes ·
It's the way it is done that is different. Which is why it's partly illegal and not entirely. DoctorN replaces the first button with the confirm one. NoConfirm sometimes clicks the confirm button. Different ways, same results, one is legal, … - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Such a script does indeed exists. However, part of it was deemed illegal (not the part for the item market (the single item part, bazaar is illegal). So since it's illegal, and I can't care enough to edit it, I … - DemonCyborg [2154641]
· 1 likes ·
Shouldn't it be equal to quick bail and bust with doctorn? If that is legal, I'm not sure why the bazaar would be illegal since it would still require a user action to buy stuff.
Such a script does indeed exists. However, part of it was deemed illegal (not the part for the item market (the single item part, bazaar is illegal). So since it's illegal, and I can't care enough to edit it, I won't link it here.
Shouldn't it be equal to quick bail and bust with doctorn?
If that is legal, I'm not sure why the bazaar would be illegal since it would still require a user action to buy stuff.
If that is legal, I'm not sure why the bazaar would be illegal since it would still require a user action to buy stuff.
Edit: nvm see DeKleineKobini's response below.
It's the way it is done that is different. Which is why it's partly illegal and not entirely.
DoctorN replaces the first button with the confirm one. NoConfirm sometimes clicks the confirm button.
Different ways, same results, one is legal, the other is not.
DoctorN replaces the first button with the confirm one. NoConfirm sometimes clicks the confirm button.
Different ways, same results, one is legal, the other is not.
If thats the case, will it be a valid script if it replaces the buy buttons with yes buttons in user bazaar?
This should be simple for script developers given there is so much that you guys have done till now.
I understand this will ignore the high cost warning for items like vicodin or grenade packs; which could be a good reason for its creation.
Many people complained that Torn is going soft, so this can simply ignore the softness. User can install it at their own risk.
This should be simple for script developers given there is so much that you guys have done till now.
I understand this will ignore the high cost warning for items like vicodin or grenade packs; which could be a good reason for its creation.
Many people complained that Torn is going soft, so this can simply ignore the softness. User can install it at their own risk.
The problem is that when I created the I didn't find a way for those, but I did for the item market, hence why I use both ways.
I would (try to) fix it, if I didn't part with scripting the way I did.
I would (try to) fix it, if I didn't part with scripting the way I did.
Mentions: DKK Scripts - removed