Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recommended Image Dimensions for Forum Signatures?

Started by SomeGuyIGuess [2075679] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 423 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

SomeGuyIGuess [2075679]
Title.

I have a image I want for my signature (you can actually see it now being weird due to bad dimensions).

What dimensions should I have for my signature for it to fit nice and snugly?
Five [959585]
Below is measured in pixels, width

Forum Signatures 600x100.
Profile pictures: 200x275.
Company & Faction Banners: 400x100.
Profile and Faction Page: 600 width, think unlimited length

If you need a hand with a signature or just a quick adjustment give me a message