Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave.

Started by Alkish [2555844] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Alkish [2555844]
Hey!

Have we met before?
Have we traded before?

If the answer to any of the aforementioned is yes, kindly leave a review down below. If not a review, you may leave your thoughts about me.

Be candid and truthful. If you did not like something about me, say it so that I can improve.

Criticize, never patronize.

Regards,
Alkish.
LegalGamer [2561356]
A diamond in midst of sulphur. Greatest person out there playin this game because he will help you regardless of how little he has for himself.

I married him because he has a castle and I could shift in. I stayed because he deserves and commands respect.