Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor icon bug

Started by 84N3 [1781401] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
84N3 [1781401]
When I recently took over this faction via a trade, it didn't update the leadership icon properly. All it told me was "Leader of" when hovering over it. When I changed the faction's name to the new one, the icon worked as intended too. For testing purposes, I changed it back to the old name, but again the icon worked, so I'm assuming it's not the name, but the way I acquired leadership.
Bennyh [157211] Officer Officer
There can be a delay or caching issue

You can refresh your icons here which should resolve the issue in future