Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please

Started by Miasmuh [2552750] on in Art & Literature.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
IamMoon [2386105]
I said this in your previous writing. You have a very good, realistic gift. Your previous writing made me remember way back when. This one honestly made me cry. Its so beautiful, so perfect describing the mood of such things. Its so perfect...I cant even describe it.

Thank you, and amazing job.
Miasmuh [2552750]
Tears is what I was hoping. I want people to feel. I don't wish anyone to feel sad thou, but you know what I mean.
I actually have a nice sequel to this. I might post it soon?
Miasmuh [2552750]
I just wish for people to see the real problems we have. Ourselves and the people close to us. They can love you, but they can also hurt you. And that pain is the hardest to see.