Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding Items Stacks Up?

Started by Nah [3978] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Nah [3978]
If I don't find items in the city for months OR I don't check the city map for items for months, does it pile up?

I have never checked the city for items even once since it got the "map" menu.. and today, I decided to browse it to see what there is or who owns what territories.. but then I see this circular icon that is different from the others.. so I start clicking it.. and I see more and more of them.. and once I realized they were items, I clicked every single one..

Until I realized I had found HUNDREDS of items in the span of a few minutes (and got 2 merits for Find 50 items in the city - "I'm Watching You" and some other one).. when before I had never found a single one ever (in months to years)..


Video of finds that literally all just happened right now:

https://i.imgur.com/ibee8jM.mp4


So does it stack up until I collect them all or maybe some of them disappear after some time?
Stiny [992186]
It stacks up so long as you're active which is what generates them in the first place.

You didn't use to literally search/find them in the city. It used to be random events. Such as the following:

You found the item Boxing Gloves while walking around the city! 03:54:00 20/12/08