Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Event and Chain timer Issue

Started by Derrick [2192688] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Derrick [2192688]
I am having issues with my Events and Chain timer being displayed. with my events always having 10 events glowing, even if i access the event page to get them to stop highlighting. I am also having issues with my Chain timer showing above 5 mins.


[image: gyazo.com]
Derrick [2192688]
I cleared Cache, and its still showing my timer when it resets after a hit, most of the time going to 5 mins, but going to 5:02+ time sometimes
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please follow this confirmed report on the chain timer issue. There have been other reports of chain timers being off for various reasons and they are slowly getting fixed. This one was fixed this week. You can add your issue to the confirmed report for the dev to see.

I believe the Events issue has been resolved by visiting the older pages. I will close this report.

Thanks!

Mentions: Chain counters different and above 5 min · Chain Timer Discrepancy - 10 seconds