Someone hacked into my API,I would like to be able to prevent it.I reset it
API help
Started by chuckyvoorhes [2346836] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Reset the API
I'm curious, who would want to hack into your api?
1. check your api request pull and identify any anomaly. to identify them, go to https://www.torn.com/api.html and do a pull. it will show your IP address and what you pulled.
2. identify the root of these anomaly, i have a feeling that you felt you're hacked because yata, tornstats and doctorn requires your api...
I once thought i was hacked when i saw weird ip address on the api page in settings, after changing it, all my doctorn refused to work (my doctorn was running on 3 machines). >.<
1. check your api request pull and identify any anomaly. to identify them, go to https://www.torn.com/api.html and do a pull. it will show your IP address and what you pulled.
2. identify the root of these anomaly, i have a feeling that you felt you're hacked because yata, tornstats and doctorn requires your api...
I once thought i was hacked when i saw weird ip address on the api page in settings, after changing it, all my doctorn refused to work (my doctorn was running on 3 machines). >.<