Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Code appearing when i bust

Started by -Kriller- [687993] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
-Kriller- [687993]
After busting somebody out of jail I got code appearing in the message


I have a screenshot but I don't know how to upload it

Somebody want to point me in the right direction then I can add it here

Picture