Can you go to rehab under the influence of x
Rehab
Started by Mojodongo [2189766] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
under the influence of what?
You can go to rehab under the influence of drugs. It doesn't stop you from being under the effect of drugs though. Just reduces your addiction levels.
I'd say go to rehab when you've reached 6% drug addiction so you dont end up getting kicked out of classes. Also yes you can do rehab whenever you want as long as you are in Switzo
Hope this helped
Hope this helped
I would say 5% is better in case you od.
Some OD's can bump you up 2% depending on how many addiction points you actually have and how close you are to the next percentage before OD'ing, so I always go at 4%, unless natural decay is going to come before my next xan.
How do you know when natural decay will happen?
Happens at New Day, midnight(ish) TCT
4 am tct is natural decay addiction. I go rehab at 5
Natural decay is around 4:00-4:30TCT daily.