I recommend a categorization of forum post for the faction and company forums.
It is too messy with a long list of posts. I think it would be a great addition with faction forum folders.
Then you could make a:
- Folder for guides
- Folder for competitions
- Folder for chains
- etc etc.
Instead of folders, it could also be color codes, different icons or the ability to put the faction forum posts into a certain order and make certain divides (like a new section) between posts.
Would make it a lot easier to get an overview, especially for new faction members.
It is too messy with a long list of posts. I think it would be a great addition with faction forum folders.
Then you could make a:
- Folder for guides
- Folder for competitions
- Folder for chains
- etc etc.
Instead of folders, it could also be color codes, different icons or the ability to put the faction forum posts into a certain order and make certain divides (like a new section) between posts.
Would make it a lot easier to get an overview, especially for new faction members.