Currently we have the option to stack ALL stocks and then SPLIT them into smaller chunks/blocks.
My suggestion is to be able to click "stack" then be given the option to "stack all" or "stack selected"
For the "stack selected" option - on the initial click of "stack" check boxes appear in the top right of the stock mini block allowing you to select which ones you would like to stack.
The reasoning behind this is I like to have my original BB show it's cost to me so I can see its profitability from either gains or losses couples with stock payouts.
The "stack selected" lets you build up secondry blocks to sell once The desired profit has been made.
My suggestion is to be able to click "stack" then be given the option to "stack all" or "stack selected"
For the "stack selected" option - on the initial click of "stack" check boxes appear in the top right of the stock mini block allowing you to select which ones you would like to stack.
The reasoning behind this is I like to have my original BB show it's cost to me so I can see its profitability from either gains or losses couples with stock payouts.
The "stack selected" lets you build up secondry blocks to sell once The desired profit has been made.