Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Request] Trash multiple itens script

Started by realmister [1949201] on in Tools & Userscripts.

3 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

realmister [1949201]
I want to trash multiple itens of the weapon category. Problem is I have to manually click every single one of them on the dump screen. Could anyone make a single button that selects all of the itens on the list?

Thanks in advance!
realmister [1949201]
The thing is, there is an official 'select all' button on the Big Guns screen for selecting itens to sell. I don't see the difference. I just want to dump thousands of non- stackable itens in my lifetime, thats all.