joke
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- hemi [2165616]
· 16 likes ·
But how do I sell losses? What is mugging? Which companies? I am more confused than before I started reading! Please help! - TheLocalNoob [2321698]
· 16 likes ·
4. Sell lImItEd HoCkEy StIcKs!!1!!1!!1! You clearly forgot one Edit: [background color=#ffffff]Tornma1 disliked your post[/background] Clearly someone doesn't value his own way of making cash - oraN [1778676]
· 12 likes ·
Gurls
Mentioned in this thread
Gurls
But how do I sell losses? What is mugging? Which companies?
I am more confused than before I started reading! Please help!
I am more confused than before I started reading! Please help!
4. Sell lImItEd HoCkEy StIcKs!!1!!1!!1!
You clearly forgot one
Edit:
[background color=#ffffff]Tornma1 disliked your post[/background]
Clearly someone doesn't value his own way of making cash
You clearly forgot one
Edit:
[background color=#ffffff]Tornma1 disliked your post[/background]
Clearly someone doesn't value his own way of making cash
How much time is the shortest amount of time? I'm self conscious about the length of my time...
Wait what's this about "items"?
What's an "item"?
gosh darn technology be really difficult to keep up with
What's an "item"?
gosh darn technology be really difficult to keep up with
What is technology? What are you having a difficult time getting up? :o
Most informative guide I've seen yet. Thank you so much!
Great info! You should CC: this to Baldr so he can update his guides.
Mentions: Baldr [1847600]
Should Baldr not send his guide to this guy.
This guide is waaay better
This guide is waaay better
ikr that 15+ downvotes really gives this aura of trustworthiness and security
Rabies. The noisy killer, strikes again!
This is a great guide on "How NOT to gain karma, but to get bountied."
10/10
10/10
Moral of the story: There is a caps lock setting that capitalizes the first letter of every word. So thats nice.
Also mugging can be more profitable then any other form of income.
5. be completely unaware of the wiki, and fail to see how that might spoil your scams
I advise restarting. You've attracted way too much attention already.
Nice guide bozo :)
bump ...... because you GOTTA read this.