Been sent really weird messages anonymously. Someone keeps sending me £666 saying "stop shushing people"
Anyone know what shushing is!? I haven't got a clue!
Someone kept hospitalising me. Really weird
Means stop telling people to shut up. As for hospitalize, every 5 minutes ask a friend to sit on your attacking page but no need to click the "start attack" button. Idk the exact time parameter to be able to watch this but you'll catch him.
Just someone being funny probably. Just another player sending it to you tbf. The above suggestion works, or if you notice your HP dropping slowly and you have time to attack and lose to a bigger person than yourself, that’s another option! :) It’ll foil their attack, show you who it was, and probably tick em off at the same time ;)
I've neve told a player to "shut up" ever!
Thanks both though, appreciate your replies
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a generic thing they were sending out. Most likely a random reason :)
do you see yourself doing this a lot? if so, that could be your problem
[image: media.giphy.com]
Lol! Love Friends! Don't do that though!
Idk what shushing is either, but my faction brings it up every time I talk about CHunger.
What is CHunger?
Oh no no no, he doesn't know.
Ok in all honesty, he's just a random guy on Torn that I keep annoying my faction about.
Shhhhh lower the volume a bit pls.
Shushhhh we can read your forum signature