Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Producers] Anyone?

Started by Kami [2078764] on in Music.

9 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Kami [2078764]
Hi. Thought I might just drop a thread into here. Anyone out there producing themselves? I'm myself using FLS since roughly 2 years now, producing Future Bass, Hip Hop and House mainly, or trying to atleast ^^
Maybe smbs even interested in a collaboration... :) drop an answer if you're a producer.
Xcel [84611]
Hey! Only just thought to look at the off-topic threads, Im somewhat a producer, Logic mostly, some FL and pro tools in the past, I'm mostly a drummer tho and have my own recording setup if you need any live drums ;) would be cool to collaborate with some Torn musicians.
H4rdCoR3 [2604695]
Mostly hardcore (gabber) but I'll mess with many types of music. Started out on rebirth (1999-ish) then reason, switched to studio-one to integrate with my analog stuff.
Judge_Doom [2140277]
I'm proficient in Mario Paint and can play a mean xylophone. I've also read all of Dr. Suess's books. So I've got the rap game on lock yo yo dog dog homie G yo.