Do we have a list of high Def/Dex, low Atk/Spe targets to stalemate on?
Stalemate targets?
Started by Blight_Lupus [2528155] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- manic [1554958] · 5 likes ·
Duke, Leslie, Jimmy - Frank [2408592]
· 2 likes ·
Defense: 151,356,045 +18% Feel free to use me. In comparison to my def. My other stats are incredibly low.
Mentioned in this thread
noob102 [472838] ×1
Me
Oh wait I'm the other way round..
Oh wait I'm the other way round..
Duke, Leslie, Jimmy
Defense: 151,356,045 +18%
Feel free to use me. In comparison to my def. My other stats are incredibly low.
Feel free to use me. In comparison to my def. My other stats are incredibly low.
:O
Duke, Leslie and Jimmy?
LOL someone already typed that. My bad
LOL someone already typed that. My bad
Chedburntest1000 is one that comes to mind but I feel like I beat it once
Chedburntest100 is ded :c
RIP. I felt like i had to number wrong too dang
Yes we do thank you for asking
Try this guys bud, been attacking him about a month ago for stalemate merits
NOOB102 ,Wish Your Luck
NOOB102 ,Wish Your Luck
Mentions: noob102 [472838]
'pumping' one stat is not the way to go early on in the game.
at the beginning you have to catch up with everybody in all 4 stats ..
at the beginning you have to catch up with everybody in all 4 stats ..
I worry about attacks with people my approximate age... And I'm doing just fine.
Sure. I see that.
You are 'invincible' when compared to other field mice. But that is all it is ...
If you want to fight with a established player. You are completely and utterly screwed
And it will take a LOT of time to fix it...
Many many months maybe even longer ...
You are 'invincible' when compared to other field mice. But that is all it is ...
If you want to fight with a established player. You are completely and utterly screwed
And it will take a LOT of time to fix it...
Many many months maybe even longer ...
Thank you senpai for such an incredible and insightful speech.
If I fight someone with higher stats or perfectly balanced stats of the same, I'd lose. Who knew.
(I'm a restart, you can save the lecture. Appreciated though. Hopefully, you might have helped someone out.)
If I fight someone with higher stats or perfectly balanced stats of the same, I'd lose. Who knew.
(I'm a restart, you can save the lecture. Appreciated though. Hopefully, you might have helped someone out.)
I have did and do help many player who play/played this game.
And god have mercy on your tiny field mouse soul for restarting.
You have my sympathy ..
And god have mercy on your tiny field mouse soul for restarting.
You have my sympathy ..
Can I do it?