Why can't I view the calendar whiles flying? Ofc newspaper can be made available on PC why not calendar?
Calendar
Started by Anorak [2489587] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I don't think there's any place to put up the direct link. We can ask Joe.
Correct, there isn't any place yet. There will be in the near future.
I used the direct link. It didn't work. Something in the line of "this page cannot be accessed while flying"
Happy to hear that it'll be introduced in the near future
Happy to hear that it'll be introduced in the near future