Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newbies on forums

Started by Lampsarecool24 [2093221] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Lampsarecool24 [2093221]
I'm suggesting for a required application for newbies to the game. The forums are filled with too many newbies trolling or begging or shitposting on forums. I'm not saying this applies to all newbies, but there have been many incidents with this happening
For people below level 5, forums should be inaccessible for them, unless they apply for permission to post on forums to mods, and have to state their reason why in their application
This is the only suggestion I can think of to prevent low-levels from forum derailing or trolling, but if there is another preferred way I would happily change it.
Overseer [2143302]
Yea... no. This would render years worth of guides and research useless to the people that it was directed at and will benefit the most. R-
Overseer [2143302]
I mean, that's a choice but I still don't thinks it's ideal. They wouldn't be able to pose any questions they have without messaging the OP privately
python [1009878]
Yup looking at graveyard they are all in fed so likely 1 person as you say, most of the time it is genuine queries from newbies and not spam begging posts, granted they are not always in the right place but they get there in the end