the whole of today has not been favourable to me because of trade chat. I tried to post my ads but it wasn't working trade chat was freezing and saying: could not connect to server while other chats were working. I asked a staff if they could see my ads but they said they could, it worked for some time but I could not still see my ads, in other words, it was lagging/ hanging. I tried to clear my cache but it was still not working and it got worse trade chat finally froze I couldn't see my ads anymore
Lagging
Started by Zanderlex [2444600] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
experiencing the same here too
Torn server is going happen that has interpreted when I was talking to in private chat box or trade chat or every chat. That show up a sentence that connecting to the server. It takes at least 2 min.
Please check that bug.
Thanks,
Please check that bug.
Thanks,
Passing over to be looked into due to numerous reports.
Closed as a duplicate of https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16169425&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Chat Still Screwed Up