.....Hello everyone Joei from Joei News Network reporting, I have to come clean. I have been doing a bad job reporting the news. My last few news reports have been haphazardly made unlike my older news reports which I would spend hours researching for. It has gotten bad to where I just repeat information from old news reports if applicable. I try to cut so many corners in writing that it has destroyed the integrity and quality of JNN. A few days ago I was compiling information for a huge news report about SuPeR1 and his multis being perm fedded.
.....I was doing interviews trying to back all my info up and everything. But then, I logged off for a few days and forgot about TORN. I also forgot about the news report. At the time of writing this, the fedding of the multis would've been almost a week ago. One rule I always had was to never report old news. The oldest news story I ever covered was only 2 days old and people still called it old news in the thread. Now, I could finish up the report and release it but it wouldn't be up to the JNN standards of fresh news. As JNN is owned by the people of TORN I will be leaving a poll that will end tomorrow June 23rd at 15:00 tct.
.....If the people do want the news report released then I will finish my notes and write the report ASAP. Back to the original topic though, from now on I will be putting more effort like I used to into my news reports. Expect fewer news reports but still fresh news. I won't let a news story become too old to cover ever again.
Peace
.....I was doing interviews trying to back all my info up and everything. But then, I logged off for a few days and forgot about TORN. I also forgot about the news report. At the time of writing this, the fedding of the multis would've been almost a week ago. One rule I always had was to never report old news. The oldest news story I ever covered was only 2 days old and people still called it old news in the thread. Now, I could finish up the report and release it but it wouldn't be up to the JNN standards of fresh news. As JNN is owned by the people of TORN I will be leaving a poll that will end tomorrow June 23rd at 15:00 tct.
.....If the people do want the news report released then I will finish my notes and write the report ASAP. Back to the original topic though, from now on I will be putting more effort like I used to into my news reports. Expect fewer news reports but still fresh news. I won't let a news story become too old to cover ever again.
Peace