what is the best gun to get over 10000 and 15000 damge
Best Gun
Started by rangersfc [1600886] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MeanSteve [1696566]
· 5 likes ·
This is not true, with enough strength you can deal 15k dmg with a rifle and special ammo. - Shooby [2510470]
· 2 likes ·
Curious to know how many people have actually accomplished this though using a rifle and special ammo. If you're just doing it for the merit, make it easier on yourself and rent from Untouchable and follow his write up.
Mentioned in this thread
Vasto-Lorde [422375] ×1
Pretty sure Dual SMGs are one of the only guns capable of 15k+.
Dual Bushmasters are capable of 10k.
Dual Bushmasters are capable of 10k.
Montana has done with nock gun at high strength
Pretty impressive feat.
This is not true, with enough strength you can deal 15k dmg with a rifle and special ammo.
Curious to know how many people have actually accomplished this though using a rifle and special ammo. If you're just doing it for the merit, make it easier on yourself and rent from Untouchable and follow his write up.
My mentor Alexstrasza has done it on me. And my defense isn’t to shabby compared to most.
Any idea of the rough ratios required? :)
It's certainly impressive, but I doubt many people have accomplished it like that. I know it's not the only method using Duals, I guess I should've worded it "the easiest, most efficient way".
I have no idea what Montana's strength is, but probably 5-10b for nock gun and more for the rifle
Montana schmontana he doesn’t have near 5B strength lol
[background color=#f2f2f2]Vasto-Lorde [422375] offering much cheaper rent for merit:
[/background]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16168355&b=0&a=0
[/background]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16168355&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Vasto-Lorde [422375] · Renting Rare Weapons for 15k damage & weapon Exp
Depends on how long it takes you to achieve it. Untouchables price allows you to rent until you accomplish it; as opposed to 12-24 hour rates. If you can do it in 3 days or less, yeah it's a better deal.
Either way, Vasto is good people. Him and I were just talking about snow cannons not long ago trying to find some decent ones to buy.
Either way, Vasto is good people. Him and I were just talking about snow cannons not long ago trying to find some decent ones to buy.
You don`t need attack just put special ammo and hire noobs for doing loses on you and you will get it in no time
I got it recently with duals (edit: dual TMPs)
But from what I was told, as long as your str is over 32x the enemy defense, and you have HP rounds, merits setup properly, and some luck, you should be able to get it with just about any high damage gun
But from what I was told, as long as your str is over 32x the enemy defense, and you have HP rounds, merits setup properly, and some luck, you should be able to get it with just about any high damage gun
The highest damage Dual Uzis are technically the best gun to use for making huge damage single-hits.
The other dual sub machine guns that have the "Spray" bonus are a close second.
Nockgun with Full Choke is a solid third choice.
Special ammo (hollow point) against a tiny-defense-target who is not wearing armor over their throat is who you want to hit regardless of the weapon you use.
I'm not sure anyone has tested throwing knife crits with 10/10 in temp mastery yet though.
The other dual sub machine guns that have the "Spray" bonus are a close second.
Nockgun with Full Choke is a solid third choice.
Special ammo (hollow point) against a tiny-defense-target who is not wearing armor over their throat is who you want to hit regardless of the weapon you use.
I'm not sure anyone has tested throwing knife crits with 10/10 in temp mastery yet though.
I can do this with my bare hands
Managed 15k with Nock gun on lsd, 10/10 merits on shotgun, epi, 3 % faction bonus on strength, gun shop special, hp ammo and skeet choke mod
That was before the damage increase to the nock guns. I believe the damage spec on the nock gun I used was 89
That was before the damage increase to the nock guns. I believe the damage spec on the nock gun I used was 89
Would like to see the potential of someone with 100%exp on a HEG with merits. Might take a little time since its a new feature but yeah something for the bored beasts to try out for sure.
The nock gun now can have well over 100 damage, so I'll bet this is even easier. I'd love for someone to test with a good one, not much information about it out there as of yet...