Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing BOOK!

Started by Jairyll [2167612] Officer on in Suggestions.

13 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
84
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jairyll [2167612] Officer Officer
Why don´t we have this yet?

Please give us a new book with focus on racing :)

Effect: "Double the gain of racing points per race for one month" or "Double the gain of racing skill per race for one month" - You can choose :)

When this gets 100 thumbs up and if Ched wants, I would even write a nice little story as book description/manual - if it just would happen :)

So please make it happen!

Greetings from your biggest racing-fan ;)
Jai
Fishbum [2009144]
In the other thread, Ched already agreed to it the next time books are added. Are you trying to make him accept the idea again or speed up when new books are released?

I'm an R+.
Jairyll [2167612] Officer Officer
I didn't see Ched agreed on it before first.... But now, I posted it already, so yeah... Maybe it works as a little speed up reminder ;)