Hello Fellow players. Good to see you once again. Today we are here to discuss a crucial matter at hand now. Colours . As you may know torn has 3 main colours. The Gray colour when you are not in the hospital, Tue white colour when players are in. the hospital and the something brownish color for jail. I for one think that torn needs to add more colors and change the other colors.
Example
1) Blood red for hospital. I'm tired of the white colour it discourages me and makes me sad.
2) let's say Blue for home screen or Orange idk but suggestions can be made
3)Total black. Thick black for jail. It would be cool.
Also let's say torn can add other colors I don't know but torn should consider these thank you all.
Oh remember to vote if you like it
Example
1) Blood red for hospital. I'm tired of the white colour it discourages me and makes me sad.
2) let's say Blue for home screen or Orange idk but suggestions can be made
3)Total black. Thick black for jail. It would be cool.
Also let's say torn can add other colors I don't know but torn should consider these thank you all.
Oh remember to vote if you like it