I just hit 60 NNB last night. Not that big of an achievement at this point, but still, it's been one of my personal goals since I started playing.
On a side note I wanted to post this as a way of sharing where my effective Arsons are at, since I've been careful about being jailed (only from failed busts or arrests since I was 20 NNB), meaning it's a fairly accurate estimate of the amount required.
I was at 14,150 effective Arsons (including 5 Plane Hijackings) when I reached 60 NNB, so for those of you wondering how far off you are, there you go :P
Also, here is my full breakdown:
On a side note I wanted to post this as a way of sharing where my effective Arsons are at, since I've been careful about being jailed (only from failed busts or arrests since I was 20 NNB), meaning it's a fairly accurate estimate of the amount required.
I was at 14,150 effective Arsons (including 5 Plane Hijackings) when I reached 60 NNB, so for those of you wondering how far off you are, there you go :P
Also, here is my full breakdown:
- Illegal products 111
- Theft 3,970
- Auto theft 0
- Drug deals 0
- Computer crimes 263
- Murder 0
- Fraud crimes 12,877
- Other 760
- Total 17,981