The final merit.... Supplier.
Hmm I guess not much of an achievement considering my age and all... I've started doing drug crime merits about a year ago seriously, and after decades of blood, sweat and tears...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Crimes History :D Graphs is luv I know...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Was a real grind to get through the frequent jailings. On occasion it could be 5+ jailings in a day. Rip My NNB
Being in a 10* Pub, as well as faction perks, really helped alot. Managed to average 51 Drugs/day with alcohols + refills of course:D
Credits to Squirrel for the alcohols to help push me through the final lap :p Massive thanks to everyone else who helped me on my way there!
Oh and to top it off... The icing on the cake:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Now onwards to 100k Drug Crimes.... Nah jk, Cheers! :D
Hmm I guess not much of an achievement considering my age and all... I've started doing drug crime merits about a year ago seriously, and after decades of blood, sweat and tears...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Crimes History :D Graphs is luv I know...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Was a real grind to get through the frequent jailings. On occasion it could be 5+ jailings in a day. Rip My NNB
Being in a 10* Pub, as well as faction perks, really helped alot. Managed to average 51 Drugs/day with alcohols + refills of course:D
Credits to Squirrel for the alcohols to help push me through the final lap :p Massive thanks to everyone else who helped me on my way there!
Oh and to top it off... The icing on the cake:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Now onwards to 100k Drug Crimes.... Nah jk, Cheers! :D