Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mission impossible

Started by ignoble [2108445] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
ignoble [2108445]
I got a mission from Duke to go to south africa and shoot arkar_007 with a rifle. When I got to south africa and attempted to attack arkar_007 I got the following message: "THIS PERSON HAS NOT BEEN ONLINE RECENTLY" I was also barred from attacking. This duke mission is this impossible to finish.