Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Help

Started by Pateirn [2351955] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pateirn [2351955]
Hi, I am following the FAQ guide to create a bug report to link a friend who did not connect to my recruit list.

Player is: Raitatsu [2572252]

Thank you!
Rai [2572252]
Hi folks - I definitely attempted to refer Pateirn as well, hit level 11, and he did not get the recruit bonus.
Stewie [1494547]
Sure, I've added this one.

Unfortunately, you won't get the rewards for level 10, but you will certainly get any subsequent rewards.