Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Escapes Updated closed

Started by Black_Noir [2285408] on in Attacking.

6 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Black_Noir [2285408]

I can guarantee escapes with the job perk and the book I am reading. Get them while they last. I currently have a contract that will last me about 2 or 3 days. I am asking 750k/piece, please PM me or email me with a count on how many you would like. I will be doing this non stop for 27 more days.