Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Grave this Thread

Started by MrTea001 [2578503] on in Graveyard.

62 replies · 742 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
63
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LusT [859510] ×2 Brakier [2095393] ×1 BigDooD [2203276] ×1 DedeSiregar [2430598] ×1

MrTea001 [2578503]
Howdy fellow friends!

I am new to this game, hoping to get some supports and a little boost here!

Looking forward to meet new friends and players!

Cheers Everyone!
MrTea001 [2578503]
I am not sure how this game works but I met a player who paid me $10,000 everytime I attack and lose. I was thinking money is important in this game. After 3 attacks, I found out that this method is called slutting. He did send me the cash afterwards.
Tao [2133339]
You got cheated mate, this player did so called bear favor for you. He used you. The standard price for losses is 250k.
MrTea001 [2578503]
Leet [1731104] I am not here to ask for free stuff honestly. I am sharing my experience here that I have been scammed and I can show you proof.

I am still doing the tutorial.
MrTea001 [2578503]
Hey RichardWJohnson! I received a jacket from you! I didn't know what to do with it yet but I will figure it out! Thanks mate
MrTea001 [2578503]
Indeed I have been scammed. I did confronted that player and he mentioned that some other player will offer a premium and he added that $10,000 is the best price he can give.

FYI the player's ID is HvR-LusT [859510]

Mentions: LusT [859510]

Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
If you go into the ‘Attacking’ forum and look at the prices others are paying for this service you’ll see how much you can really be paid.

shop around don’t be a slut to anyone, find someone really special, generous and kind - and be their slut