Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by Zed [390936] on in Attacking.

15 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Zed [390936] ×2

Zed [390936]
I am now paying a flat rate of 250k per loss.

I use YATA to track and work out payments
.

Please do not contact me unless you need to.
I will send cash as soon as I see the event. If I am offline money will be sent as soon as I login.