I recently bought a Logistics boost for my company and the day it was supposed to ware off i waited for a message in my events page saying it had expired. Kind of like the one I received when it was applied. I know this is probably a dumb idea but it would help (Especially new company owners) if a message was displayed when the boost wares off. Or even a small icon up top that shows when its active and maybe even how much time is left and when its gone, Obviously so is your boost. I am sure there are a ton of bigger issues to deal with but I personally think it would be nice. I didnt know if it dropped off at 11am when company stuff updates or at 5pm when other stuff updates. I just really like to have things lined up so right when it stops I can have another one set up. Anyway, thanks.
Tl;Dr
A message in main news telling you when Logistics boost is up for your company.
OR
A icon with time left on boost so you know when its over so you can get another one set up if you so choose.
Tl;Dr
A message in main news telling you when Logistics boost is up for your company.
OR
A icon with time left on boost so you know when its over so you can get another one set up if you so choose.