Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking partners

Started by J_Luther420 [2562985] on in Faction Discussion.

8 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
J_Luther420 [2562985]
Hello folks.

I'm looking for a few partners........

I am looking to start a new faction. From the ground up.
Torn is a long term game and all the best factions started small and are now some off the best factions that have ever walked Torn.

I want to be one of them factions!

I was hoping to find a few partners to help start up a new faction. And then help run it from all Timezones.

Ill gladly pay for everything/ or at least most things.

I was thinking of only allowing level 15 plus, but sure we can talk more if you chose to be partners.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
His net worth doesn`t reach 300m mark, it kinda not bad considering that he plays just 29 days, I don`t even think he could finance faction don`t talk about buying one.
J_Luther420 [2562985]
I don't normally talk about my cash but I do I fact have around 300m. It only cost 7.?m To buy a faction and about 150m to but good weapons in the vault. Then it's all about recruitment. But as I said I just want level 15s to they should already have decent gear.

It is a long term project that all members are part off. Although I definitely appreciate the advice.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
When you creating new faction you don`t have any selling point (member size limited, chains limited, no upgrades)
How you recruit someone?
New factions from scratch require a lot of work and can be done just in 2 ways by having a lot of $ for guests chainers or by having a group of friends that want creat something them on (it happens when a bunch of new players come from other game and form same alliances)
Lasky [1718783]
The problem is - as mentioned, you're competing against hundreds if not thousands of factions that have better perks than a newly forged (basic respect) faction.

You can make it work, to a certain extent but only if 1) you have a solid group of friends that will join you from the get go. 2) You unearth some gems and manage to hold on to them.

Honestly - at your age... join a faction and make the most of their perks (learn the ropes, contribute etc) amass wealth and buy a faction with decent respect and members in the near future.

If you decide to go ahead, the best of luck to you but its a long ass haul. Trust me, I know from experience xD

If you need advice or anything just hit me up in a pm.
Titan [227473]
My 2 cents, because we’re doing this right now....

- Don’t ask in the forums for people to partner, ask friends who you know to join you.

- Recruiting will be very hard, take anyone that is willing to join, once you hit member caps, then you can get picky.

- Travel perks are probably best to help get people on board early, we held them for our first 25k respect.

- Your Leadership Team will have access to everything, make sure you trust them

- You will spend a lot of energy and cash chaining to get very little respect for a long time, be prepared.


Feel free to message me if you need any advice/help.