https://my.w.tt/WlMsWsVQO7
Watttttpad
Started by Chikaa [2451638] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
you might wanna make it a link
A good stuff but please fix mistakes. Capital letter after dot etc.
I love Wattpad and I really wanna try writing my own stories.
Is Wattpad user-friendly to write stories as I'm really bad at technology
Is Wattpad user-friendly to write stories as I'm really bad at technology
I love Wattpad! I'm on it myself. I have so many stories that are under construction... and one fan-fiction that I've been working on.
My Wattpad page
My Wattpad page