I am currently performing escape contracts. What I noticed is that even though I am reading the book "Running Away From Trouble" and working at a 10* Car Dealership the defending parties temps are still being used. I have many logs listed below that do not show any temps in them being used. The list below is just a small batch that I have that this has happened on. I noticed this when initiating an attack, escaping, quickly refreshing and initiating another attack showing that a temp was still active. At first this was not as obvious to me until I had to temporarily pause a contract do to this bug. Will you please explain to me why are temps being used even though I am successfully running away and no mention of it in the attack log? When I get a chance at running another batch I will take a screenshot of the temps still being active when I am performing multiple escapes at once.
Witness statement:
kennymac: yes, did you notice they were being used? i noticed this even though i am escaping before your turn they are still being deployed. i think it might be a glitch, can you confirm they are being used?
Veins: yes, my temps are emptied when i log back on
Veins: all gone, that's why i asked to pause
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=f310e98170d3f4af6081e5af5371688e
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=6cff6101b7d24188486d63a941c83164
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ab9a3316a62b687df0882fa5b0cbbf65
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8040c3a7561abb5ea8699395fedbf965
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=779cf3843ea522b0b750b27aae384e68
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=7554cb6ca228f780b020748cfafaf44c
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bd1e5bcded2c350d1018dbd8e57ae7e9
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bfbbc4de4b98492db6f04299888e08e3
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=dd51ab94756b6e87a5b2045048bbdc32
Witness statement:
kennymac: yes, did you notice they were being used? i noticed this even though i am escaping before your turn they are still being deployed. i think it might be a glitch, can you confirm they are being used?
Veins: yes, my temps are emptied when i log back on
Veins: all gone, that's why i asked to pause
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=f310e98170d3f4af6081e5af5371688e
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=6cff6101b7d24188486d63a941c83164
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ab9a3316a62b687df0882fa5b0cbbf65
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8040c3a7561abb5ea8699395fedbf965
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=779cf3843ea522b0b750b27aae384e68
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=7554cb6ca228f780b020748cfafaf44c
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bd1e5bcded2c350d1018dbd8e57ae7e9
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bfbbc4de4b98492db6f04299888e08e3
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=dd51ab94756b6e87a5b2045048bbdc32
Mentions: Black_Noir [2285408] · Veins [239119]